Sunday 26 January 2014

Arizona Adam is traveling again

Yep, that's right folks - I'm on my way to Tucson. I've had enough of this winter weather need some sun and heat. Or I just need to be present for meetings with the aircraft operator who is coming down as well. Hopefully things go well and that they don't expect too many changes - we are a month away from certification assuming the aircraft is ready for testing in the next two weeks. 

I'm wondering if we are departing on time today. No airplane at the gate yet and we are scheduled for departure at 830 (currently is 750). However the ground crew is clearing the snow at the gate - making way for the airplane I hope. 

Not much else to say this morning, kinda tired. It's going to be a busy trip. I return Thursday afternoon, just in time for my hockey game Thursday night and then the Jets game on Friday. 

How 'bout them Jets?  Someone lit a fire and got them motivated (or scared). Either way, glad to see them playing like they can. Just need them to stay consistent. 

More to come from Sunny Tucson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment