Monday 23 September 2013

Traveling once again

I'm curious how many miles I have traveled this past year?  

Montreal - who knows how many times
Peterborough - 3 times
Ottawa - once
Orlando
NYC
Boston
Chicago
Tucson - ???
Switzerland 
St. Louis 

I guess we know that it is about 2,500 Kms from Winnipeg to Montreal so my car did at least 5k of these travels...

As much "fun" as it is to get to travel all these places, it's still not home. Vacations are better because at least your are with friends or family; for work that's not usually the case. 

Don't get me wrong, the people I work with a great people but I usually get to spend at least 8 hrs a day with these people and generally speaking that is good enough ;)

At least this trip is only for 2 weeks with one weekend in between. Hopefully Gwen will be able to come down for the weekend if I can get my proposed expenses approved. 

Weather should be good too - in the 30's for the week. Just hot enough for me to sweat... Actually I guess that is any temperature over 20...

Hopefully everyone has a good week back home. Equally I hope my week goes well in the desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment