Saturday 28 September 2013

The weekend!

Ah yes, the weekend. Should be a nice one here in the southern US, 30*C. 

Plans?  Nothing much. I'll see if I can find a faucet worth buying here that is cheaper than back home. Also I will see if I can find a good deal on a camera for Gwen. Her's has been in need of replacement for a while - too much use ;)

I have tentative dinner plans for tonight - going for burgers with Jason and his girlfriend Katie who's parents are from Winnipeg. 

Last night was good - I went to Jason's for dinner (steak on the smoker, mmm). Was a good dinner and visit with Katie and her parents (again). Then I made my way back to the hotel to talk to Gwen for a bit before going to bed. 

Here was a shot of the sunset from Jason's backyard:


Hope everyone stays dry today, I'll try to not get lost in my shopping adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment