Sunday 16 December 2012

Busy day - Sunday December 16, 2012

Today was a busy and very productive day.  By 3:30 I had (in relative order of starting the tasks):
  1. Listened to "Today's Upbeat Country Hits" playlist on Songza
  2. Done all my laundry, all four loads
  3. Started packing my bags (100 hrs until departure but who's counting...)
  4. Ate lunch
  5. Checked Facebook
  6. Read more of the Bond Magazine that I have on loan from Eric via Gwen
  7. Swiffered the floors
  8. Texted dad and Gwen
  9. Checked Facebook
  10. Listened to "The Dungeon Family" playlist on Songza
  11. Cleaned the bathroom
  12. Washed the bathroom and kitchen floors
  13. Checked Facebook
  14. Entered time cards for work
  15. Listened to "Lauren Conrad's Holiday Soiree" playlist on Songza
  16. Completed my expense report for work
  17. Completed my expense report for home (lol - otherwise known as entered all my bills into our spreadsheet of expenses)
Ok, so checking Facebook, texting and listening to music don't contribute to a productive day, but it makes for a more impressive list of things accomplished.

Now, time to relax and make some chili for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment