Wednesday 12 December 2012

Back in the Greater Montreal Area

Welcome to winter!  When I left, there was some snow and IT IS STILL HERE!  I guess that means winter is here to stay, finally.  You guys back home are probably laughing right now - I've been gone for almost 3 months and already and turning soft... lol.  Actually, I'm not but I do find it very strange to get snow in the middle of December.  It's funny, after hockey we will usually stick around in the parking lot and have a beer and almost all the guys put on their "chapeaus" (aka - toques) and mitts.  For me, just mitts - 2 degrees isn't cold enough for a toque unless I'm outside for 5 hrs.

The flight home was good.  Left Tucson at 7:30am and arrived in Montreal at 5:00pm, through Atlanta.  I got quite a bit a work done on the flight today, getting some planning started for my next big project.

Here are some pictures from my trip:

Tuesday 11 Dec 12, 6:45am, 34*F, the moon and Venus
(the only reason I know it's Venus is because they said so on tv)

Dressed for Success
My next big project 

Our CRJ-900 - can't you tell?  lol
Bonus points - what type of plane is taking off?

And here is a picture of what Gwen would look like riding a roller coaster (too funny):



No comments:

Post a Comment