Wednesday 9 September 2015

St. Louis

I'm back on the road. But this time (knock on wood) I should be home tomorrow. 

My flights took me through Minneapolis:


Into St. Louis. Here was my view on the second flight:

Right at the engine on the MD-90

Flights were on time and without delay. Somewhat unheard of flying through the Midwest. 

When I arrived, I was the only one I the shuttle to the rental car facility:


According to the driver, that was because everyone's flights were delayed by an hour because of a storm earlier in St. Louis - so I guess I lucked out. 

Now I'm all settled in at the hotel. Up on the high roller floor with a king suite. 



Now, time to relax a bit, do a 3.5 mins plank with Lola via FaceTime and then go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be busy so that I can make it back for my 10:50 pm hockey game...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment