Tuesday 1 September 2015

It's only Tuesday?

Hard to believe that it is only Tuesday. I have already completed 4 interior evaluations, three remain - two tomorrow and one on Thursday. Then, home time!

Tonight's dinner is at Jack Astors - just down the strip mall from last night at Marathon Souvlaki. 

Tonight should be quiet. That sounds like I have been rowdy every night - not so. Last night ended with some work and then talking to Lola (along with completing day 20 of our 30 day planking challenge - another 2.5 mins long plank...). But still, tonight should be quiet - talk to Lola and planking. And then sleep. 

I am definitely looking forward to the weekend at Eric and Jamie's (parents) cabin at Brereton Lake. I don't want to jinx it but I'm even going to try and leave work early. We will see how successful I am but I am definitely owed a "few" hours. 

Not much else to really talk about today - still trying to unwind from work today.   Hopefully this beer with supper helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment