Friday 17 July 2015

Fridays

I was supposed to blog last night but fell asleep, so now here it is. 

As much as I would have been able to catch a flight last night, the prices and/or schedules were not very appealing. For much less, j was able to get a little bit more work done and get a good night sleep. 

Now starts the return trip for another fun Friday. Hopefully can get through what I want on the plane to let me be prepared for the other unplanned activities that will undoubtedly come up. 

Yesterday was a nice sunny day here in Montreal. And, it wasn't too hot - only around 24*C. It was nice enough that I decided to walk between plants (well, that was a factor but so too was the shift change and the fact it would take me the same time to get out of one parking lot as it would to walk the entire way. 

Walking to my car

My car

Inside my car

Dinner last night was at one of Lola's favourite West Island restaurants - Jack Astors, very similar to Original Joes except this restaurant has a dinning room side not only a lounge. 


After dinner it was time to take the Challenger out for a drive to pick up some smoked meat to bring home. I really wanted a bagel but both bagel shops I drove by had no parking, and I was not very interested in trying to find some parking. 

Oh well, there is always next time as I'm sure I will be here again - hopefully not too soon, I'm ready for a vacation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment