Wednesday 13 May 2015

Loving cars that start with V

So today I have a new found appreciation for a different car other than a VW. 

I am driving an S80, a baseline $50k car. Things I like:
- comfy seats
- harmonkardon stereo system
- nice blind spot indicator lights
- good backup camera that shows where you are in the lines with superimposed lines on the video
- auto star feature that turns the engine off when stopped at a light. Although it took me a while to figure out why the car always jerked when I started from a red light...
- intelligent cruise control that automatically slows down (and breaks) when you approach vehicles ahead of you. Found this out intentionally and played with the car spacing adjustment buttons 
- turning headlights 

Straight on

Turning

This is a pretty slick car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment