Tuesday 18 June 2013

What else I've learned

This type of post has been a hit so here are a few others:

What I've learned from my inlaws:
- a penny saved is a penny earned
- you can never have enough siran wrap or cake mixes
- it's every man for themselves when playing card games
- how to cook (for lots of people)
- sometimes all you need is a little elbow grease

From my grandparents:
- how to skate and shoot
- keep your cards hidden and sit to the right of my grandpa when playing cards (yes another card game rule)

From my brothers:
- friends and enemies can change in a matter of minutes
- how to be a mediator

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I did that wrong yesterday, I replaced my comment but must have done as a reply to the one I deleted. I said you would see one more from me when you did last night's project. "a big hammer can fix most problems".

    ReplyDelete