Friday 28 June 2013

Things I learned from Gwen

- how to cook better
- to read food labels and ingredients
- to listen carefully to all the instructions 
- that a kitchen can never be too small
- traveling is fun!  I already knew that but it's twice as fun with someone you love. 
- how to track your money and impress the bank with the little amount of debt you have
- road construction terminology 
- how to be (more of) a social butterfly 
- that you can never record enough tv to watch (in my opinion yes you can have too much tv to watch, especially the bachelor(ette) )
- that sleeping to the last possible minute before work is ok (and that you can get ready in less than 10 mins. Ok, me not so much but pretty close)
- that you can never have too much tea selection in the house. Even when I was by myself in Montreal I had 6 different types of tea. 
- matching and folding socks is my job
- and most important of all, how to cuddle

1 comment: