Friday 22 February 2013

I'm back

Wow, has it really been 10 days since my last post? Sorry for the delay folks, I've been busy entertaining guests (including GWEN) and then had a meeting for two days in Quebec City (yes I took GWEN) with me.

I literally just got home from work, had a late inspection today and to complicate things the aircraft was outside doing some tests so I had to wait for the right time to be able to leave the airplane.

I'll blog more about the past weeks events during the weekend.

My plan for the weekend will be to catch up on sleep, do laundry, wash my car and watch the jets game. Should be pretty relaxing.

Oh yeah, I'll talk to GWEN too...



(Ps - GWEN is capitalized because she was upset I didn't mention her in my last post, I only mentioned my parents. Well GWEN, is this better? Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment