Tuesday 12 February 2013

Go Jets Go!

I haven't blogged in a while I hope my followers didn't give up hope ;)

This week has been busy, surprise surprise. Got my car fixed today. Turns out my drive axel was causing my clicking sound not the CV joint. With this, an oil change and another small plastic part replacement (was rattling) total bill was still less than $600. Much (much) less than I expected! (Goal Ladd!)

Hockey over the weekend was good. We played three games in total for a charity tournament. We won our two games Friday night which meant we play on Sunday on the outdoor ice. Sunday was a good game. We should have won but lost our momentum between the second and third period. Instead, we lost 8-6 with an empty net goal...

Next game is Monday next week.

This weekend should be busy with mom and dad coming out. We will go for dinner with Auntie Marge and the triplets on Friday night in Old Montreal. Saturday will be skiing and snowboarding at Mont Tremblant. Sunday, no plans yet. Maybe some night skiing if we are up to it. Otherwise probably some more exploring around town.

Well I should get back to the game., having a hard time multi tasking here;)

Lol - the flyers hockey channel which I'm watching online just had a survey question what is the name of the jets mascot. One of the options was Jasper the Jet. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment