Thursday 10 December 2015

Arizona Adam returns

It has been a busy trip. I arrived in Tucson at 1:30 and spent a total of 20 mins in the hotel. 

After grabbing a quick sandwich at Eegees, I made my way to Bombardier to get my inspection done. An hour later, I was done. Yep, 7 hours travel today for a 1 hr inspection to be followed with a 7 hr flight tomorrow. At least I found some pretty significant snags so it wasn't all for nothing. 

After work, I made my way to one of the local craft brewery's (Barrio) to meet up with one of the guys I worked with on the Medevac project - he is no longer with Bombardier but is definitely keeping himself busy as a contractor. 



After a few hours catching up, I made my way to Katie and Jason's. We then went to one of my favourite restaurants here in Tucson - Oreganoes. A few wings were had and then some pizza and pasta. 

That was Katie's pizza, no one else's. Hahaha


I'm looking forward to my flight to Denver tomorrow. Hopefully I can enjoy some more James Bond that can stream to my iPad, just like the flight down. 





No comments:

Post a Comment