Monday 27 April 2015

Long time...

Well, I guess all my readers are expecting a blog entry since I'm traveling again...

Luckily, this trip is limited to one night in St. Louis. Good thing too, I need to get over this stupid, aggressive cold that has taken its stronghold on me the past two days.  Maybe the return flight will unplug my ear.

Today was an early start, alarm going off at 430 to catch a 630 flight. Lola got up too and put in a long day, starting at 530 after she dropped me off. Flights were good, on time and no issues. And, thankfully  people decided to opt for the Delta airlines $800 flight credit and $800 gift card to any retail store so I could get a seat on the oversold flight from Minneapolis to St. Louis. 

Onboard before the sun was up. 

Inspection number 1 went well. One more tomorrow plus meeting with the flamm group for a company down here to go through some questions that have been raised regarding their test procedures and analysis. That should prove to be fun... Hopefully I get out before the 430 shift change:


It was too bad I needed to get work done, or that I'm only here one night, the cardinals are in town playing baseball against the Phillies and I could walk to the stadium. Oh well, maybe next time.

Well, not much else to say other than I'm tired and need some rest. Hope all is well back in MB. 

Goodnight from MO.




No comments:

Post a Comment