Friday 4 April 2014

Denver

I don't know why it is so hard to find a restaurant in the Denver airport that serves Denver's. I would really go for one right now but it's nowhere to be found. I guess I'll settle for a beer and a burger at the New Belgium Hub. 

I have already done all the work I wanted to on the first flight. I guess I'll get ahead of the game and do one more thing on the next flight. 

Hockey tonight at 830 (I think). I'm pretty excited, I haven't been on the ice for over 3 weeks. I hope my legs are ready. 

Should be a relatively relaxing weekend with dinner in Warren on Sunday. Saturday has no plans but I should probably try to get a haircut. 

It definitely feels good to be coming home. 3 weeks was much longer than I expected to be away. Gotta love aviation schedules...

No comments:

Post a Comment